This document contains two editions (in one file).
William H. Bates improve vision without glasses METHOD Bates.
MARGARET. D. Corbett HOW TO PURCHASE good vision without glasses. Guide to the rapid improvement in vision.
Introducing the reader a collection of "Improving vision without glasses." The purpose of the edition - the professionals and a wide range of readers with the most interesting research problems of recovery of natural methods, especially special exercises.
Two books of American ophthalmologists, complement each other perfectly. The author of the first book - William Horatio Bates is considered the ancestor of the whole movement, dubbed "beytsizm." He developed a new method for the prevention and treatment of common disorders of view, as nearsightedness, farsightedness, so-called senile vision, astigmatism and strabismus.
The bulk of the book Dr. Bates takes account of the theoretical study of the problem. A Practical Guide to the rapid improvement of detail given in the second book included in the collection. Its author - Margaret Darst Corbett, a student of Dr. Bates.
Collection of very accurately named - "Improving vision without glasses," it underscores that the method of Dr. Bates, in some cases does not guarantee a rapid and full recovery, but this method is widely used around the world testifies to its high efficiency.
A number of aspects of the problem dealt with in brief comments written separately for each book. Professional terms used by the authors, additional information obtained from the analysis of foreign and domestic literature on the given subject-Term included in the text and make the book accessible to the general reader.
The contents of the first book
1. Theory and facts
3. The truth about accommodation
4. Impermanence refraction
5. give us points
6. Causes and treatment of refractive errors
8. Central locking
10. Remembering how to help visually impaired
11. visualizations as an aid to vision
12. Moving and rocking
13. Illusions of
14. The vision in adverse conditions
15. Optima and pessimum
16. Presbyopia: Its Cause and Treatment
17. Strabismus and Amblyopia: reason for their penetration-WHO
18. Strabismus and Amblyopia: Their Treatment
19. Floating particles: their causes and treatment
20. Home Treatment
21. Treatment in schools: methods of Hope Betrayed
22. Treatment in schools: the methods that brought success
23. Mind and vision
24. The basic principles of treatment
The content of the second book
1. Basic principles of relaxation for all
2. How does the normal eye
3. Nearsightedness, or myopia
4. How to prevent senile view
5. Fast reading
6. Improvement of school
8. Special problems of
9. The severity of the condition and poor eyesight
11. Questions and Answers
File format - a document MS WORD 97. Size - 1,190 KB. Archiver - WinRAR 2.71.
Buyers, positive comments, we will refund up to 20% of the value of the goods.
No feedback yet