The demonstration can be viewed at http://ipgeobase.ru5.net/
This demo script installed with the updated database.
To work in the supply includes API with which you can:
Generate a new version of the database based on ipgeobase.ru
Perform a search based on the compiled database (GeoIpCity)
Learning ID or city name.
Get the code for the city by IP
ru_city_code ($ ip, $ path = "./")
Name of the city code
ru_city_name ($ code)
compile_base ($ path = "./")
FREE: You can download a trial version of the API license to localhost
After the Purchase of this product you will get a ticket to generate a license for a single domain. Use ipgeobase.ru5.net to get a license
1. You yourself can update the database ip address.
2. At the moment, the compiled database is about 900Kb (8MB against in its original form)
3. On average, the search server does not privyshaet 2 seconds a mile (about 20 requests a file of 10 bytes)
5. Does not require MySQL is still in the normal binary file
6. There is a demo version which can be used to evaluate the quality of the software
7. Hosting requirements: Zend and PHP