Set vector for the production of labels on cars for the Victory Day on May 9.
Used for the manufacture of stickers on cars, as well as printing on textile items, souvenirs, etc ..
1. May 9
2. For the Motherland!
5. To Berlin!
6. Thanks to his grandfather for the victory!
7. On 9 May - Russian do not surrender!
8. During the grandfather!
10. IL-2 Sturmovik
11. IL-2 And instead of heart - a flaming engine
15. I remember! I am proud!
In the archive:
1. "Information tovare.txt" - a text file that you are reading.
2. "image.jpg" - a file of images to see how look vector images.
3. "photo" - pictures, which show how the image will look like this (for example, a sticker) on a given surface: glass or car body, textile, etc.
4. "image.cdr" - themselves vector image This file is a commodity. Open it is possible only in a specialized vector graphics program CorelDraw, but that should not scare you. In order to produce, for example, stickers on cars, you only need to bring this file to any advertising company. There you will plotter narezhut sticker of any size and color. These vector files are also used in high-quality (!) Printing on T-shirts or baseball caps.
You can also make a small business in your region in the production of stickers, T-shirts, baseball caps and other paraphernalia. In the manufacture of any of these types of products you need this vector file. And now you have it always will be.
Все прошло успешно !!!