Of PDF, 2013, 304 p.
Russian North - the palaces of St. Petersburg and is the masterpieces of wooden architecture Kizhi, Valaam and Solovky monasteries and ancient city of Vologda region, tundra and mountains Khibiny, wide rivers and scenic lakes. For travelers traveling here, we have gathered all the information you need: what to see, what to do, what to move, where to eat and spend the night.
- Detailed description of the seven regions of the Russian North: St. Petersburg, Republic of Karelia and Komi, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Murmansk and Leningrad regions.
- 34 city maps showing all the objects described in the book.
- Describes several dozen interesting places outside the cities parks, lakes, waterfalls and rural wooden church.
- For each city indicated several inexpensive place to stay, food service points and exit points to the Internet.
- Presents the schedule of trains and buses in all described items.
No feedback yet